Unplugged is being developed by many people throughout the world, in many different projects depending on the interests of the people involved and the needs of their communities. It’s easy to get involved! You’re most welcome to join one of these projects by contacting the people responsible, or start your own project and let us know what you’re doing so we can add it here.
- Development of the Community Activities. Contact the authors if you want to help or translate
- Redevelopment of the Website by Sam Jarman. Moving from Drupal to WordPress.
- Better promotional materials, including updated T-Shirts, Stickers etc.
- Academic Evaluation of Unplugged Activities
- Tim Bell and Mick Grimley have performed some initial evaluations of using the Unplugged activities in a classroom. More extensive longitudinal studies are planned.
- Videos for each activity
- Unplugged in Virtual Worlds – Developing the kinaesthetic activities in Second Life to make the accessible, including for people with mobility disabilities.
- Unplugged with Robots
- Unplugged Training – A project for Training people to conduct CS Unplugged Events
- School Programmes
- Translation Projects